Daisypath Anniversary tickers

16 October 2011

Home-Made Hot Chocolate

Tonite Mr. Hubs requested for a mug of hot chocolate...I can say that MILO can be considered as hot chocolate too but tonite I'd like to try this home-made hot chocolate recipe which I saw on a blog. It's really easy peasy, simple and it tastes exactly like the one in Starbucks! Yeah...I kid u not okay. It is homely (not clinically!!) proven! Here's the recipe for such a delicious & yummayhhh hot chocolate :


Ingredient


Full cream milk / low fat milk
Semi sweetened chocolate (or cocoa powder)
A pinch of cinnamon powder
Sugar if used cocoa powder


Method


Boil milk with chocolate in a medium saucepan (I used small pot). When the chocolate has fully dissolved, add in a pinch of cinnamon powder.


There you go. Voila! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...