Daisypath Anniversary tickers

06 January 2012

Another Year, Yet Another New Resolutions



Hye Lovelies!

Happy New Year 2012...

Well, tahun 2011 sudah pon meninggalkan kita and as for me it was a year full of unforgettable memories, significant enough to be remembered forever. It was a year that I lost my beloved father. I did wrote an entry dedicated to him here.

2011 also marked the 1st year of my marriage. We have been through so many ups & downs, lots of arguing, sulking and alhamdulillah we managed to overcome all the obstacles.

Untuk 2012, ade banyak goals yang saya nak achieve :

1. To lose weight
(duh! macam tiap2 tahun jer resolution ni but hopefully can get into my wedding shape :p)

2. To get pregnant
(enough of honeymoon..it's time to get serious people!)

3. To buy a house, pretty enough to be our love nest

4. To save as much as I could

5. To go to the gym frequently

6. To work harder, be more focused & received good PRIME (appraisal)
(so that I could enjoy FATTER bonus this year :) hehehe)

7. Last but not least, to be a good, obedient wife, daughter, sister, aunty and insya Allah a caring & lovely mother.

So, welcome 2012... Please be good to me. I won't ask for more except for better health, rezeki, happiness & blissful marriage ahead :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...